FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Traders Pros FAQ page provides questions and answers to the most common queries we receive.
About Traders Pros
Traders Pros provides various financial services on a cross-border basis, including Forex, CFD, and crypto trading services to both retail and institutional traders. To learn more about Traders Pros and its range of services, please visit the Traders Pros’ About Us page.
Starting to trade with Traders Pros is quick and easy. In three simple steps, you will be ready to trade:
- Open a trading account by registering at our website. You will need to provide some personal information, including your full name and email address.
- Once your email address is verified, you can add trading funds to your account. This can be done via the banking page in your account. Traders Pros offers a choice of secure deposit options
- Select the trading platform you wish to use. You can choose either our desktop MT4 application or our browser based WebTrader.
- You are now ready to trade.
Note that once you have made a deposit, our back-office team will send you an email requesting some verification documents. This is required by the mandatory KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
At Traders Pros, we provide a range of educational eBooks and training videos for beginners and experienced traders. Our knowledgeable support team is always available to answer any questions you might have. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Traders Pros does sometimes offer welcome bonus promotions to new clients. If you already have an existing and funded account with Traders Pros, please contact your Account Manager to check if you qualify for the welcome bonus. To learn more about the welcome bonus at Tarders Pros, please contact us at [email protected]
Traders Pros also sometimes runs promotions, about which you will be informed via email. All bonuses at Traders Pros are subjected to specific terms and conditions. Please refer to the above link for more information on the bonus T&C.]
[Margin Level = [Equity / Margin Used] X 100]
Generally speaking, leverage is defined as one’s ability to use something small to control something larger. When it comes to trading, leverage means using a small amount of your capital to control a larger value of assets. This is achieved by borrowing from your broker, in this case, TradersPros. For example, leverage of 100:1 means that for every €1 you put into a trade, we give you an additional €100. Therefore, if you wanted to open a position for €100, you would only need to use €1 of your capital. Leverage allows you to earn larger profits. Yet the opposite is also true: you can potentially lose more money, since you have to pay back the leveraged amount on a losing position. Using leverage is also referred to as trading on margin.
You can trade whenever international markets are open. Trading hours in Americas are from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET, unless there is an early close due to a holiday. Trading hours in Asia are from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time. There is also a lunch hour at Asian markets. In Europe, the London Stock Exchange opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 4:30 p.m. local time with no lunch period. Other European markets open at 9 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. local time.
Account Related Questions
You need to register an account. When you are ready to start trading, you will need to deposit funds into your account. You will be requested to submit various verification documents.
For individuals, the following verification documents are required:
Proof of Identity: This can be a passport, a National Identity card, or a driver’s license. Please, ensure that the document is valid and that the provided copy is readable.
Proof of Address: This can be a utility bill (water, electricity, gas, internet, landline), bank statement, residence certification, tax return documentation, or a recent pay slip. Please, ensure that document is issued in your name and contains your full address. Note that document cannot be older than 3 months.
For corporate accounts, the following verification documenters are required:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Director(s) and Secretary;
- Certificate of Registered Office;
- Certificate of Beneficiary Owner(s)/Shares certificate;
- Certificate of Incumbency/Good Standing;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
- The company’s latest audited financial statements or the company’s latest management accounts or a Trial Balance signed by the company’s accountants and director(s) or any other documentation which indicates the current financial situation of the Company.
- Proof of identity and proof of current home address of every shareholder that has 10% or more shares.
- A resolution by the Board of Directors of the company for the opening of a trading account with TradersPros and to whom they grant authority to operate the trading account.
Full KYC documentation of the person who will operate the trading account and at least one Director of the Company. Specifically, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Proof of Identity – This can be a copy of your international passport, identity card, or driver’s license. Please, provide a copy of the front and back side of the document. Note that the document must be valid, and the provided copy must be in color and clearly readable.
- Proof of Address – This can be an official documentation of your utility bill (gas, water, electricity or landline or internet), bank or card statement, residence certificate on income tax, bill showing your name, address, and issue date. Note that the document cannot be older than 3 months.
NB: The Company’s documentation must be recent and original or certified as true copies of the original. In addition, the corporate account application form must be completed
Traders Pros does not charge transfer fees.
The minimum transaction size is 0.01 lot, which is equal to 1000 base units.
You can generate account statements at any time through the MT4 trading platform. Simply navigate to the Account History tab and select the time period for which you want a statement. If you wish to download a copy, click on Save a Report button or Save a Detailed Report button.
The spread is the difference between the buying price and selling price of a currency pair.
Traders Pros is a trade-name operated by Promfix OU, a world class, licensed broker. International anti-money laundering laws require all financial organizations to verify the identity and proof of residence of all clients. By verifying your ID, we also protect your account and the company from fraud.
Traders Pros is required to ask clients’ personal information by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Knowing who you are also helps us protect your account. Only by knowing your true identity can we prevent anyone else from trying to access your account.
You will not be notified that everything is alright with your documents. You will be notified only if there are more documents required. In general, your documents should follow the guidelines adumbrated in the question “What verification document do I need to submit?” included in the Account section above. If any of your documents is missing or blurred, TradersPros will notify you by sending a message to your registered email address.
If you forgot your password, visit the login tab and click on Forgot Password button. Then, follow the indicated steps. We will send you an email to your registered email address with additional information to reset or recover your password.
You can access your account from any computer you want. To do this, you need to use your login details. For security purposes, if you use someone else’s or a public computer, be sure not to save your login info on that computer and make sure to log out when you finish.
With MT4, this can be achieved by opening multiple instances of MT4 and signing into these various accounts.
To view your trading history, log into your trading account and visit the Account History tab.
You cannot adjust the time zone, because it is defaulted to GMT +2 (GMT +3 during US daylight saving times). This ensures that MT4 remains synchronized with the New York trading session closing time.
All your open positions will remain active, after you log out. All stop loss, take profit, limit order, rules, and other functions will also be activated at the relevant times.
Due to regulatory changes, TradersPros cannot provide or sell any EAs. They can be purchased through the MT4 marketplace from 3rd party providers.