1. This Agreement is negotiated between:
1.1 An individual, who has registered a trading account with Traderspros.com. in any way (hereinafter – the “Client” or “Trader”). Traderspros.com. offers the Client access to a trading platform for trading Forex in the financial markets through the website on the domain name Traderspros.com and any sub-domains. This license agreement (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) governs the Trader’s use of Traderspros.com`s trading services. In addition to this agreement, the relationship between the Trader and Traderspros.com. is also regulated by the additional rules, which are set out in the “Bonus policy of Traderspros.com.” section.
2. Introductory provisions
2.1 The act of being registered on the website of Traderspros.com. confirms the Trader’s acceptance of their obligation under this Agreement in its entirety. This Agreement together with the rules, which are set out in the section “Bonus policy of Traderspros.com.”, governs the relationship between the Client and Traderspros.com. and determines the use order of Traderspros.com trading services.
2.2 A Trader, registered on the Company’s website, confirms that
2.2.1 information provided by the Trader is truthful
2.2.2 he is an adult (over the age of 18)
2.2.3 The personal information will be updated in a timely manner
2.2.4 the Trader’s obligations to third parties, as well as the legislation of the Trader’s country of residence will not be violated by the use of the Company’s services.
2.3 The Company reserves the right to modify the company’s website or its contents, the trading platform, the access to which is provided to the Client, and the content of the services in any way. The claims to the Company for any losses incurred by the Trader as a result of such modifications are not accepted.
2.4 The Trader’s obligations to third parties, as well as the legislation of the Trader’s country of residence will not be violated by the use of Traderspros.com. services.
3. The legitimacy of Traderspros.com. services
3.1 Traderspros.com. absolves itself of responsibility regarding the legality of Traderspros.com. services in the legal space of the country of the Trader’s residence. Traderspros.com. does not provide legal advice on the permission or prohibition of the use of Traderspros.com. services by the Trader. The Trader understands and accepts that online trading, financial or other assets may be illegal in the legal space of some countries. The trader is obliged to verify the legitimacy and legal framework before the act of registration with Traderspros.com.
3.2 Traderspros.com. does not act in contradiction with the legislation operating in the legal space of the Trader’s country of residence. Services of Traderspros.com. are aimed at the Traders who do not have limitations in forex trading. Traderspros.com. takes away any responsibility for the unauthorized or illegitimate use of Traderspros.com. services by the Trader. The fact of the Trader’s registration on the website of Traderspros.com. confirms the compliance with legislation of the trader’s country of residence regarding forex trading.
4. Access to Traderspros.com. services
4.1 A person who has not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction cannot be a Trader. In case of doubt about the Trader’s age Traderspros.com. may require documentation, confirming the fact of majority. If such a document is not provided, Traderspros.com. has the right to freeze the Client’s trading account and cancel access to the trading platform.
4.2 The representatives of Traderspros.com. have the right to verify the authenticity of the Trader’s personal data. Verification is carried out in the form of a request for the Trader’s relevant documents (passport or driver’s license, utility bills and/or bank statements).Traderspros.com. may require notarization of the requested documents. If the requirement of Traderspros.com. to provide the necessary documents has not been met, Traderspros.com. reserves the right to freeze the Client’s trading account and cancel access to the trading platform. In the event that Traderspros.com. internal security department has a reason to suspect that the documents are forged or distorted, a Trader will lose access to the trading platform and can no longer use the services of Traderspros.com.. Traderspros.com. is not obliged to inform the Trader about the details of the document verification process.
4.3 A Broker, without notification of the Client, has the right to check the trader‘s personal details at any time. This check can include validation of the name, address, age, credit rating and current trading activity. Third parties may be involved to implement such inspections by Traderspros.com. In the event of forgery from the Trader, Traderspros.com. reserves the right to block the Client’s trading account and ban the use of Traderspros.com. services in the future.
4.4 All KYC documents need to be sent/collected prior to making the first deposit.
4.5 Traderspros.com. reserves the right to be released from responsibility for unauthorized use of passwords, which the Client undertakes to keep confidential.
5. The legality of the Terms and Conditions
5.1 If the Trader does not agree with any of the points of the conditions he must immediately stop using the services of Traderspros.com., removing all software from his devices and cancelling the trading account.
5.2 These Terms and Conditions can be processed in any manner and updated by Traderspros.com. if necessary. Traderspros.com. is not obliged to inform a Trader about the change of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other additional agreements. Any changes take effect within a calendar week after the publication on Traderspros.com. website. If the trader does not agree with the changes introduced by Traderspros.com., he must immediately stop using the services of Traderspros.com. and cancel the trading account. Traderspros.com. is not responsible for the Trader’s late familiarization with these Terms and Conditions as well as with any other Agreements published on Traderspros.com.
5.3 Notice of risk
You should not take a risk higher that you are ready to lose. Before making a decision concerning a deal, make sure you realize all the risks, take your experience into consideration and, if necessary, consult an independent expert. There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading Contracts for Difference and Foreign Exchange Contracts. You get no guarantees from Traderspros.com. or any of our representatives. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFD with this provider.
6. Client Terms of Business
6.1 When the Client makes a request or an order, this request / order is set to be checked for the correctness in the Client`s Terminal. The calculation of floating profit / loss on the position as well as the calculation of the Stop Out level is not made.
6.1.1 The Client`s Terminal sends a request / order to the server;
6.1.2 When the server receives a request / order of the Client, it also checks for the correctness. The preliminary calculation of the floating profit / loss on the position and the calculation of the Stop Out level is not made;
6.1.3 If the Client’s request / order is correct, this request / order is set in the queue. The queue is formed by the time of the request / order receipt. In case of the correct request / order placement in the queue, there is a display of the current request / order processing status “Order is accepted” in the window «Order» of the Client`s Terminal;
6.1.4 A request / order placed in the queue ahead of other orders / requests are sent to Traderspros.com. for processing. Herewith, the window «Order» of the Client`s Terminal displays the current processing status of the request / order «Order is in process»;
6.1.5 When the Client’s request / order is being processed, the processing result is transmitted to the server;
6.1.6 The processing result of the Client’s request / order is sent to the Client`s Terminal by the server;
6.1.7 The Client`s Terminal receives the processing result of the client’s request / order from the server, provided the stable connection between the Client`s Terminal and the server. The time of the result admission to the Client`s Trading Terminal is fixed in the log of the Client`s Terminal; the time of the result sending from the server to the Client`s Terminal is indicated in the server log. These indicators may vary.
6.2 Once the Client’s request / order is in the queue with the status «Order is accepted» in the Client`s Terminal, the cancellation of the request / order is acceptable by the Client. The cancellation of the request / order is performed by pressing the button «Cancel order» in the Client Terminal.
6.3 In case the Client’s request / order is marked with the status «Order is in process», the Client may not cancel his/ her request / order.
6.4 The installed by Traderspros.com. time of the maximum processing of a request / order of the Client is three minutes. If the request / order of the Client is not transmitted to the Client`s Terminal within a set time, the request / order is removed from the queue.
6.5 The Client receives quotes by means of the Client`s Terminal. These quotes are indicative and represent data from the liquidity provider on the best available Bid and Ask prices in the market.
6.6 All matters relating to the definition of the current market price level are in the private competence of Traderspros.com..
7. The procedure of handling non-commercial or suspicious transactions
7.1 Traderspros.com. has the right to reject the Request / Order of the Client in the following cases:
7.1.1 If the Client has committed Request / Order before the first quote available on the trading platform;
7.1.2 If the number of Requests / Orders on open positions of the Client exceeds the frequency equal to ten orders on every open position;
7.1.3 If the Client does not have sufficient volume of the free margin on the position opening.
7.2 Depending on the reason specified in paragraph 7.1, in the Client Terminal window there will be: «Off quotes» «Cancelled by dealer», «Not enough money», «Trade is disabled».
8. Terms of closing deals, the procedure of determining the amount of payment on the transaction
8.1 A trading operation on the purchase is carried out at the Ask price. A trading operation on the sale is performed at the Bid price.
8.1.1 If a long position is opened, it is carried out at the Ask price. In case of a short position opening, it is performed at the Bid price.
8.1.2 In case of closing a long position (sale), it is carried out at the Bid price. Closing a short position is performed at the Ask price.
8.2 The process of transferring open positions to the next day begins at 23:59:45, it refers to the server time.
8.3 Traderspros.com. has the right to change the value of swaps and commissions. The information about the swaps change is published in the section “Swap History” in the Client`s Personal Account.
8.4 The Client agrees to pay Traderspros.com. commission and other costs set out on Traderspros.com. website.
8.5 The amount of the commission and other costs may be changed by Traderspros.com. without a preliminary written notice to the Client. Traderspros.com. undertakes to publish all changes related to the size of the commission and other costs on Traderspros.com. website.
8.6 Except special circumstances specified in the regulatory documents, Traderspros.com. is not obligated to provide the Client with the information in respect of income received from the commission or remuneration derived by Traderspros.com. as a result of the Client’s trading.
8.7 The Client pledged to deposit and maintain the initial margin and / or margin for the locked positions in the amount determined by Traderspros.com.
8.8 The initial margin and / or margin for locked positions is fixed at the moment of the position`s opening.
8.9 The Client is responsible for monitoring the level of the necessary margin on his trading account.
8.10 Traderspros.com. is not responsible for Stop Out on the account, which came as a result of the late receipt of funds on the Customer’s account.
8.11 The procedure of the position opening
8.11.1 If the Client gives the instruction to open a position, he has to specify the following required parameters:
22.214.171.124 Name of instrument;
126.96.36.199 Transaction volume.
8.11.2 To open a position through the Client`s Terminal without using an Expert Advisor, the Client should click the Buy or Sell button at a time when live prices of Traderspros.com. meet his expectations.
8.11.3 An instruction for carrying out a trading operation on the current quote is generated to open a position through the Client`s Terminal using an Expert Advisor.
8.11.4 To open a position through the Client`s Terminal without using an Expert Advisor, the Client makes a request. After receiving a quote (Bid / Ask), the Client has an opportunity to open a position by clicking either Buy or Sell button. Traderspros.com. has the right to withdraw the quote unless the Client sends the instruction within three seconds after receiving a quote as well as if the quote becomes invalid as a result of the market movement.
8.11.5 A request is generated in order to open a position through the Client`s Terminal using an Expert Advisor. If the quote proposed by Traderspros.com. differs from the Expert Advisor not more than the magnitude of the maximum deflection, the Expert Adviser sends an instruction to the server to open a position on the quote proposed by Traderspros.com..
8.11.6 When a server gets the Client’s order to open a position, it automatically checks the status of the trading account for the presence of the free margin to open the position:
188.8.131.52 The list of open positions is conditionally updated with a new position;
184.108.40.206 A new level of the necessary margin for the total Client’s position, including the conditionally added new position, is determined by the current market prices at the time of the audit;
220.127.116.11 Floating profit / loss on all open positions, except the conditionally updated new position, is calculated in accordance with the current market prices;
18.104.22.168 A new volume of the free margin it has calculated;
– the free margin is more or equal to zero, the total Client’s position considering the conditionally updated new position does not exceed the specified limit for this type of the account, the position is opened. The position opening is accompanied by a corresponding record in a log-file of the server;
– the free margin is more or equal to zero and the total Client’s position considering the conditionally updated new position exceeds the specified limit for this type of the account, the position is not opened;
8.12 In the event of trading account`s inactivity for a period exceeding 90 days, the Trader will be charged a fee in amount equal to 10% from the available cash on the trading account. This fee shall be deducted on a monthly basis at the beginning of each month until the Trader will resume his activity on the trading account.
9. Basic terms and definitions
This Agreement as well as other documents, regulating the relationship of Traderspros.com. and the Client, use terms and definitions, which should be treated as follows:
The price at which a purchase is available for the Client, the higher price in a quote.
The balance (or balance of the trade account) is the result of all transactions, procedures and operations made by the Client. This refers to the Client’s trading activity as well as deposit or withdrawal operations on the Client’s trading account.
Means the first currency in the currency pair. The Client buys or sells the base currency against the quote currency.
The price at which the sale is available for the Client, the lower price in a quote.
A collective term that describes any account opened by the Client in Traderspros.com. including such types of accounts as transitory, trading, partner, investor’s accounts, etc.).
Client’s Authorized Person
- An individual who has come of age under the laws of the country, the citizen and (or) a tax resident of which he/she is. The authorized person of the Client cannot be a citizen and (or) a tax resident of those countries, where Traderspros.com. does not operate. The authorized person has the right on behalf of the Client to deposit or withdraw funds from the Client’s trading account.
- The legal person or any other organization formed under the laws of a particular country (refers to the states, where Traderspros.com. provides its services), authorized to credit funds to the trade account on behalf of the Client or withdraw funds from the Client’s account.
It means an application, a program or a Web application provided by the third party. The application connects with the server via the FIX Protocol and is use to obtain information on the state of financial markets. In addition, the client`s terminal can (but is not obligated) provide the Clients with services to perform the technical analysis in real time, open and close transactions on certain criteria, place, modify and even delete orders and receive notices from Traderspros.com..
A closed cycle, consisting of two transactions that are carried out on the same volume: buy in order to sell or sell in order to buy.
The main trading terms, such as spread, lot size, minimum volume of a trading operation, initial margin, margin for locked positions, etc.
The process of depositing the trading account by Traderspros.com. to ensure the trade activity of the Client.
The subject of the trading activity based on the ratio cost of one currency in the currency pair against another currency in the currency pair.
Profits or losses on open positions calculated based on the current exchange rate.
Force majeure or emergency
The inability to provide normal trading conditions for reasons beyond Traderspros.com. software or hardware glitch, and other situations that cannot be foreseen.
The amount of cash on the trading account of the Client, which can be used to open new positions. Free margin is calculated as the funds on the trading account of the Client minus the necessary margin.
The current state of the trading account. In order to calculate the current state, you should add the balance value and the credit, add floating profit and subtract floating loss.
The process of increasing the balance of the trading account in the amount of funds transferred by the Client (or his/her agent) in accordance with the details obtained from Traderspros.com. and entered into a bank account/s of Traderspros.com..
The required guarantee by Traderspros.com. to open and support fixed (locked) positions. The warranty is determined for each trading instrument separately.
Identification information for individuals means the passport information of the person specified in the registration form on the trading platform of Traderspros.com., including the registration address of the individual. For a legal entity it means numbers under which a specific legal entity has been registered in the relevant public and fiscal registries.
The price of the trading instrument, at which Traderspros.com. is not obligated to execute the Customer’s instructions received in respect of the trading instrument.
The required amount of funds on the trading account of the Client (separately defined for each trading instrument), necessary for Traderspros.com. to open a specific position.
The Client’s instruction to open or close a position, placement, removing or changing the pending order.
Currency pairs, resources (e.g. metals), contracts for difference and other financial instruments provided to the Client by Traderspros.com..
Long and short positions with an equal volume. They are opened on the same trading instrument and relate to the same trading account.
This term refers to the process of purchasing a trading instrument with a view to improve the rate.
Nominal value that indicates a certain amount of the base currency or any other asset.
The number of securities or base currency in one lot.
Trading activity of the Client, when operations are carried out not using the real amount of money available to the client. The Client conducts transactions using the increased volume of the leverage.
The necessary amount of money on the trading account of the Client requested by Traderspros.com. to maintain open positions.
In fact, it is the first stage of a complete transaction. In this case, the Client is required to:
- implement a counter transaction of the equivalent volume;
- maintain the availability of funds above or at the level of the necessary margin;
The price indicated in the order.
Instructions given by the Client, relating to the opening or closing the position, when a certain price level of the order has reached.
The information on the cost of the trading instrument at a given time shown in the form of the Bid and Ask price.
The second currency in the currency pair which can be bought or sold by the Client for the base currency.
This term means the instruction, by using which the Client may obtain the necessary quote. This request cannot be considered as a commitment to make a deal.
The cost of the base currency in the terms of the quote currency.
The term refers to any share, option, precious metal, interest rate, bond, etc.
Technical means and set software used to timely process Clients’ orders as well as to display the real information in real time (the content of the displayed information varies by Traderspros.com.).
This term refers to the process of purchasing a trading instrument with a view to lower the rate.
An error quote, which meets one of the following conditions:
- The price rebound in a short period of time to the initial level with a price gap;
- The absence of the rapid price dynamic before the appearance of this quotation;
- Absence of the important macroeconomic events and / or corporate news of significant effect that influence the instrument rate;
- The presence of a significant price gap.
The difference between the Ask and Bid prices shown in points.
The client pays the bill for the transfer of an open position overnight. Swap can be measured by both positive and negative value.
A register of operations on Traderspros.com., personalized for a particular client, which shows all completed transactions, open positions, non-trading operations and orders as well as other information.
All programs and technical facilities, which present real-time quotes, allows placement / modification / fulfillment of the orders and calculation of all mutual obligations between the Client and Traderspros.com. A Trading platform consists of a server and a client terminal.
The time interval, which is determined as follows: a weekday (Monday – Friday), 9am – 6pm (GMT-0).
Means the lot size multiplied by the number of lots.
The instruction given by the client through a personal account to withdraw funds from the Client’s trading account. In fact, this is an order to withdraw funds to any account of the Client or authorized person. The client will submit his withdrawal request to the customer service department of Traderspros.com. via the email email@example.com. In case that the client has provided all the relevant documentation (as mentioned above) and is verified, Traderspros.com. will return the funds back to the client’s credit card within 72 business hours. Otherwise, Traderspros.com. will ask for the missing documents.
A weekday, i.e. every day except Saturday and Sunday.
A password-protected page of the Client on Traderspros.com. website. A Client can gain access to a personal account after opening the trading account. The purpose of the personal account is identification of the Client, maintaining the registry of trade operations and an information support of the Client.
A password-protected page of the Client on website of Traderspros.com.. A Client can gain access to a personal account after opening the trading account. The purpose of the personal account is identification of the Client, maintaining the registry of trade operations and an information support of the Client.
1. Introductory part
1.1 Traderspros.com. before granting access to the trading platform gathers and stores the personal data of the Trader. Traderspros.com. considers maintaining the confidentiality of Clients during the trading activity as one of its priorities.
1.3 Note, this policy does not regulate the sites to which the banners, etc. posted on Traderspros.com., can refer.
2. Collection of personal information of the Client
2.1 As part of the policy “Know Your Customer” Traderspros.com. before providing any products and services, has the right to demand from the Client the following information:
– personal data (full name, address and registration, e-mail address, phone number);
– the financial position: the state of the account (balance), trading activity.
2.2 Personal data is processed, stored and protected in accordance with current legislation.
2.3 Traderspros.com. does not keep data about credit or debit Customers cards as well as detailed information about any Customers e-wallets.
3. Use of Personal Information
Traderspros.com. will never disclose any private or other confidential information in regards to its clients and former clients to third parties. The personal data of the Client is used exclusively to protect Traderspros.com. from fraud. The acquired information will be used to carry out verification of the trading account. It can also be used for trading account manipulation (for example, withdrawal of funds). In addition, the Traderspros.com. reserves the right to offer the Clients, based on the gathered personal information, additional products, services, and participation in promotions organized by Traderspros.com.. Traderspros.com. is entitled to use the Client’s personal data for surveys and testing the quality of Traderspros.com`s services.
4. Transfer of personal information to third persons
‘Cookies’ files can be used on Traderspros.com website. The client is not recommended to change the browser settings in order to block the ‘cookies’ because this action can affect the quality of site operation in general and the trading platform in particular.
‘Cookies’ files can be used on Traderspros.com website. The client is not recommended to change the browser settings in order to block the ‘cookies’ because this action can affect the quality of site operation in general and the trading platform in particular.
6. Updating Personal Data
A trader undertakes to promptly notify Traderspros.com of personal information changes. The trader’s responsibility is to provide Traderspros.com. with full, timely and comprehensive information. Personal data updating can be carried out by any means listed on the “Contact Us” page.
1. We do not tolerate credit card fraud, and all fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted through criminal proceedings in your local jurisdiction to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action in your local jurisdiction seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
2. We employ advanced risk modelling to detect fraudulent transaction clues across our Services. Fraudulent transactions are immediately cancelled after being detected. Any active Orders associated with the same fraudulent credit card will also be cancelled immediately. We also actively leverage external, cross-industry resources –such as worldwide fraud blacklists –to prevent fraudulent users from accessing our Online Trading Facility in the first place.
3. We consider credit card charge backs to be fraudulent if you make no reasonable effort to work with us to resolve any problems with your deposit. All frivolous chargebacks not only cost our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business, but also cost us money, therefore:
a) When we detect questionable activity related to a deposit that is being made in an Account, we will mark the deposit with a “customer review in progress” status and perform fraud detection checks on the deposit to reduce your exposure to risk; during this time, you won’t be able to access your Account.
b) In general, we complete reviews within four (4) to six (6) hours; certain deposits posing a higher potential risk may require more time, however, as our Compliance Department performs even more extensive fraud detection checks. We may also contact you directly as a backup precaution. If we determine that a deposit is high-risk or doesn’t comply with our Compliance and risk Policies, the deposit will immediately be cancelled and the funds will immediately be refunded to the credit card from which the deposit was initially made. Furthermore, in such instances, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to close any and all of your Account(s) with us immediately. Any active Orders associated with the same fraudulent credit card and/or Account will also be cancelled immediately.
c) In addition, we will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges and additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. At this point, we will no longer accept a settlement of your debt and will only accept payment in full. In addition to this, we will file a report with your local police department, and pursue all fraudulent activities through your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Furthermore, in such instances, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to take all action as we see fit, including, without limitation, completely blocking access to our Online Trading Facility, blocking and/or revoking your Access Codes and/or terminating your Account. Under these circumstances, we reserve the right to seize any profits and/or revenues generated directly or indirectly by exercising any such prohibited trading activity and we shall be entitled to inform any Interested third parties of your breach of this clause; any active Orders associated with the same fraudulent credit card and/or Account will also be cancelled immediately; we have, and will continue to develop any tools necessary to identify credit/debit card fraud; any dispute arising from such fraudulent activity will be resolved by us in our sole and absolute discretion, in the manner we deem to be the fairest to all concerned; that decision shall be final and/or binding on all participants; no correspondence will be entered into.
4. We take fraud very seriously. We log IP strings on all deposits made in our accounts – any orders coming back as a chargeback due to fraudulent activities will be diligently pursued through criminal proceedings in your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
1. General Provisions
1.1 The purpose of the Risk warning is to notify the Client about the possibility of financial loss when trading Forex. This Warning cannot cover the listing of all risks because of the variety of emerging situations.
1.2 Upon registering a Trading account with Traderspros.com., the Client declares that he is fully aware that trading Forex is a high-risk activity.
1.3 Traderspros.com. strongly recommends to all its clients to carefully study the section “Educational Centre” and make sure of their competence in trading before using the services of Traderspros.com.
2. Risks associated with technical defects/failures
2.1 Power failures of any kind, breakages of communication lines, interruption of the access to Traderspros.com. servers, failures in providing relevant information about the bandwidth rate of trading tools, etc. are understood to be technical defects.
2.2 Traderspros.com. is not responsible for the Client’s financial losses provoked by technical failures of any kind.
2.3 Traderspros.com. takes no responsibility for financial losses of the Client associated with poor quality of communication, hardware problems, improper settings, untimely software updating, etc. on the Client’s side.
3. Risks related to the volatility of trading instruments
When using those trading instruments that have high volatility (significant intraday ranges of price changes), the Client is aware of the profit possibility as well as the possibility of financial losses.
4. Risks associated with communication channels
4.1 Any messages sent to the Trader by Traderspros.com. via email are assumed to be received and read. Traderspros.com. is not responsible for any financial losses caused by the late receipt of information by a Trader.
4.2 A Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any correspondence with Traderspros.com..
4.3 A Client is responsible for any consequences, including financial losses caused by unauthorized access to the Trading account and mailbox.
5. Risks associated with force majeure
5.1 Traderspros.com. is not responsible for any financial losses of the client associated with force majeure influences in the financial markets.
5.2 Global crises, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, political crises and coups are also believed to be force majeure events.
5.3 Changes in the legislative framework, including the prohibitions and restrictions established in the country of the Client’s residence, are also considered as force majeure.
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important on a worldwide basis, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
We hold a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all accounts related to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Traderspros.com aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provide with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds, we will require the following documents:
1) A copy of your valid passport with the signature page OR National ID OR Driving License;
2) Scan or photo of the credit cards used to make deposits. The image of the front of the card must show the full name, expiry date, first 5 and last 4 digits of the card. Please block / mask the middle seven digits. The image of the back must show your signature and the first five and last four digits only. The CVV and middle seven digits must be hidden;
3) A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address;
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions from your account. Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we do not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you of such an event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to email@example.com.
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Our highest priority it is to hold the security of documentation , and treat all documents we receive with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest possible level of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us to make Traderspros.com. a safer place to trade.
You are eligible to withdraw your funds from your Account.
In order to withdraw your money from your Account, you will need to ensure that your Account has been verified and confirmed. Verifying your identity and Account is the requirement of Traderspros.com`s KYC or Know Your Customer policy. Funds may be withdrawn by you from your Account provided that such funds are not being utilized for margin purposes or have otherwise become owing to us.
In order to withdraw your funds, you shall make a withdrawal request on Traderspros.com.. Please pay attention that while making a withdrawal of funds from your Account you are requested to pay a commission fee of 4% from a withdrawal amount, which is needed in order to cover Traderspros.com`s fees to payment processors for successful withdrawal procedure. By making a withdrawal request on Traderspros.com, you declare and confirm that you are informed and agree to pay 4% fee for withdrawal.
Once your withdrawal request is approved, your withdrawal request will be processed by us and sent for execution to the same bank, credit card or other source from which the funds were debited or as we, in our absolute discretion determine, as soon as possible. Withdrawals will only be made at a source in your name. Note that some banks and credit card companies may take time to process payments especially in currencies where a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction. Please note that a client’s failure to complete Traderspros.com`s due diligence procedure may affect the client’s ability to withdraw his funds.
If you request a withdrawal of monies from your account and we cannot comply with it without closing some part of your open positions, we will not comply with the request until you have closed sufficient positions to allow you to make the withdrawal. In order to process your withdrawal request please ensure that the funds, namely the realized balance, remaining on your account following your withdrawal is at least twice of your used margin.
WELCOME BONUS POLICY
1. Traderspros.com. offers a 100% bonus up to €1,000 to new clients on their first deposit. Valid for the promotional period only.
2. Bonus will be credited into your trading account on completion of your deposit, and after identification, documents are submitted and verified.
3. Bonuses will be credited according to the trading platform’s base currency.
4. 3 main documents required for verification: Copy of a credit card front and back, the first 5 digits and the last 4 digits of the credit card number (the middle 7 digits should be hidden); Copy of a driving license or an ID; Utility bill to prove the client address.
5. In order to withdraw the bonus, the client required to execute a minimum trading volume. The client will be able to withdraw bonus only in the amount that will be calculated as dividing 20 times from the client balance at moment that client asking the withdrawal. Furthermore, bonus` withdrawal will be possible only after substantive trading activity from the moment the bonus was given by Traderspros.com to the client.
Traderspros.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions regarding the bonus policy any time without any notice and award bonuses at its sole discretion.
1. Bonus Policy from Traderspros.com. applies to:
1.1 An individual who has an active trading account at Traderspros.com and who hasn’t declined the proposal of the Traderspros.com to participate in any of the bonus programs or loyalty programs (hereinafter – the “Customer” or “Trader”).2. The Сustomer undertakes to carefully study Traderspros.com`s Bonus policy before registration in Traderspros.com bonus program or acceptance of any bonus or premium.
3. Bonuses provided to a Trader by Traderspros.com are not mandatory. A Trader’s failure to take bonuses in no way affects the interaction between the customer and Traderspros.com.
4. The composition and nature of the actions and bonuses, as well as other means to encourage traders, are developed by Traderspros.com.. Traderspros.com. has the right to choose Traders for the application of one or another promotional offer. An action or a bonus is offered to the chosen Traders on equal terms. A Trader is strongly advised to read all the characteristics of the proposed bonus. The registration in any action or the bonus acceptance means that the customer agrees with the current bonus policy of Traderspros.com. This policy has the binding force for the Trader during the entire period, while the bonus is active.
5. The Traders’ use of bonuses suggests the customer‘s trading experience. Use of bonuses or promotional offers without relevant experience can lead not only to getting profits but also can result in losses. The risks associated with trading forex include the risk of the accrued bonus loss. There is also the risk of losing the funds deposited to the trading account of Traderspros.com. by the customer.
6. Traderspros.com reserves the right to target the bonus program at its discretion: geographically and regarding target audiences. Depending on the trader’s country of residence the conditions for granting bonuses and participation in promotions can vary.
7. It is prohibited to present or sell bonuses to the third person. Bonuses and promotions are attached to a particular trading account and cannot be transferred to another trading account on certain conditions.
8. The currency of the bonus and promotions coincide with the currency of the customer’s account.
9. The validity of the promotions and bonuses is determined by Traderspros.com. All promotional offers can be provided with conditions and restrictions.Traderspros.com. has the right to cancel the offer if a trader does not comply with the conditions. Also,Traderspros.com. can change the validity period of the bonus or action without prior notice.
10. If Traderspros.com. has reason to suppose that the Trader overused the actions of Traderspros.com. or went against the Agreement between Traderspros.com and the Trader, it has the right to withdraw the bonuses or close the customer’s trading account.
11. The act of participation in the bonus or promotional program means the Trader’s consent with the use of their name and/or image in any marketing purposes of Traderspros.com. The act of depositing the bonus means the refusal of any claims against Traderspros.com. in connection with the granting of the bonus.
1. Traderspros.com. does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. Traderspros.com. follows the guidelines set by the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention policies. Traderspros.com. has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:1) ensuring clients have valid proof of identification 2) maintaining records of identification information 3) determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists 4) informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity 5) closely following clients’ money transactions 6) not accepting money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources. Money Laundering usually follows three stages:1) firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system; 2) secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts); 3) the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account) Customer accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a customer account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.Traderspros.com. directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure. International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity. These guidelines have been implemented to protect Traderspros.com. and its clients. For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFER A FRIEND POLICY
1.1 Introducing Broker (IB) cannot participate in Refer a Friend Programs
1.2 Clients under an IB can participate in this program
1.3 Referral Client should mention the Name in the Referral Name while opening a live account with Traderspros.com.
1.4 Traderspros.com has the right to change the refer a friend terms and conditions without any prior notice.
1.5 Only closed deals on the following currency pairs are taken into account for the fulfilment of transaction requirements.
1.6 Crypto Currencies are not eligible even though they can use for trading purpose.
1.7 Traderspros.com. has the right to change the Bonus terms and conditions without any prior notice.
1.8 Double accounts and cross trading is not accepted.
- Bonus reward:
2.1 new referral of 250 euro gets 25 euro bonus.
2.2 new referral of 500 euro gets 50 euro bonus.
2.3 new referral of 1000 euro gets 100 euro bonus.
- Cash reward:
3.1 Any investment of the referral, above the max 1k deposit will get 10% cash money to the account after meeting the trading conditions
3.2 In order to withdraw the bonus, the client required to execute a minimum trading volume. The client will be able to withdraw bonus only in the amount that will be calculated as dividing 20 times from the client balance at moment that client asking the withdrawal. Furthermore, bonus withdrawal will be possible only after substantive trading activity from the moment the bonus was given by Traderspros.com. to the client. Traderspros.com. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions regarding the bonus policy any time without any notice and award bonuses at its sole discretion.